The Roman Road to Salvation (NIV)
Romans 3:10 (All Have Sinned)
- As it is written: There is no one righteous, not even one;
Romans 3:23 (All Have Sinned)
- for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans 5:12 (Sin's Penalty)
- Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned.
Romans 6:23 (Sin's Penalty)
- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in  Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 5:8 (Christ Paid the Penalty)
- But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 10:9,10 (Salvation through Faith)
- That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Romans 10:13 (Salvation through Faith)
- for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." 
- 23 Or through
- 13 Joel 2:32
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. All
rights reserved. For usage information, please read the NIV Copyright